Much more than just a websiteNo project is too big or too small. Our services include but are not limited to:
We offer a complete package of web design services from identifying your target market demographics, setting a realistic budget all the way through to final implementation and testing. Our website design practices are essential to the success of your project.
You may wonder what the difference is between Web Design and Web Development. Nowadays these terms are virtually interchangeable but it is important to understand that they reference two fundamentally different aspects of the website building process requiring two unique skill sets. Web design refers to the aesthetic portion of the website and it’s usability. On the other hand, Web Development takes the website design and makes a functioning website from it. Online quote engines, MLS listings, auto listings, content management tools, discussion groups, online auctions and classified ads are just a few examples of services we are able to provide.
Content Management Systems
A Content Management System makes updating your website’s content easy via backend interface. Your website’s success depends on the quality of your content and how often you update it. Our custom CMS websites allow your team to update content without coding or server management skills. No HTML, no CSS, no FTP, no complicated systems. All the designs are customized for your marketing and communications goals.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Quick and easy page management – any approved user can quickly and easily publish online content
- Design is separate from content – you can make changes to the content without fear of accidentally changing the design
- Database driven – you only need to change data once for it to be updated throughout the site
- Approval systems – you can give different levels of access to different users, and the CMS has the ability to ensure content is approved before going live
- Mobile ready – the CMS automatically scales your site to fit tablets, mobile devices and smaller browsers
- Archive capabilities – you can track who has made changes to your page and restore previous archive versions of your page
- Remote Access – you can access and update your site from anywhere with an internet connection
- Search engine friendly – the CMS helps to optimize your website so that search engine users can easily find your information
With the increasing need of e-commerce industry, every business is looking to have an online store where they can sell a range of products and services. We can assist you in reaping the benefits of opting for e-commerce as it delivers a comprehensive range of benefits to retailers and merchants. In this modern world of technology, e-commerce is becoming a very significant option for many businesses.
Search Engine Optimization
In order to maintain a high search engine ranking for chosen “keywords” it is essential to regularly submit your website to these search engines and directories. The actual registration process can be deceptively simple but extremely time consuming. We can take care of that for you ensuring that we are increasing your traffic in the most effective way.
Website maintenance is important to any business, regardless of size. All businesses need regular website maintenance to attract and retain customers, maintain search engine rankings and present new information, products and services to the public. Search Engines favor websites that change and grow, therefore, maintaining a section of your site that changes weekly or monthly is highly recommended. Visitors to your site will also come back more often if there is something valuable and interesting that changes.
With a Web Site maintenance agreement with WebDevCity, our web designers complete updates normally within 24 hours of request. This ensures that visitors and potential clients will receive accurate information. We offer maintenance packages for every range of maintenance needs from 2 hours monthly to unlimited hours of maintenance. Maintenance also includes CMS Updates, CMS Patching, CMS Plugin Updates and much more.